Happy Friday everyone! There’s nothing that gets my day going quite like a green drink. Before we moved out of our previous home, I would make myself one each morning but that totally stopped while we were building. Since getting settled into our new home, I’ve gotten into the habit of making my morning green drink again, and I can’t even tell you the difference I feel.
Today I’m sharing with you my favorite green drink recipe and one that I make almost daily (although it is fun to switch up the fruits and veggies).
- 1 1/2 Cups Spinach
- 3 Strawberries
- 1/3 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbs Herbally Grounded Amazing Greens (optional)
- 1 Tbs Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Trop 50
- 7 Ice Cubes (or frozen fruit)
- Place spinach and orange juice in blender first.
- Place the remanning ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serves 1
- You can replace ice cubs with freezing at least one of the fruits.
- On the days I do a long workout, I replace the orange juice with water and add a scoop of vanilla protein.